Saturday, March 12, 2011

4 projects

Well I've gotten a good start on my 52 projects - I can cross 4 off the list - vests for my three boys (2 pictured below, the other one was sleeping in this photo and I don't really have a good one of him in his vest... to be taken soon.  I used the "carla C festive vest pattern"  from youcanmakethis.com . Seriously, I love pdf patterns!!!  
Bowties are project #2 for the boys, with no pattern, I must say - I just copied one that I had that my exceptionally gifted mom made. Kieran is wearing his in the collage.
My handsome guy sporting a bowtie!


  I did make Ani a dress using the "Sweet Little Dress" pattern from Leila and Ben (etsy shop!  pdf pattern again!), but it got sidelined by the flower girl dress she was given which is beautiful!! I did however make the shoes she is wearing in the photo at the wedding, using the toddler Mary Jane's Pattern from ithinksew.com.

One epic fail were the baby sneakers I tried to make, again using a pattern from ithinksew.com.  I think I printed out the pattern with the wrong scaling, and then the interfacing I used was so stiff that I couldn't manoeuver it around right.  (How do you spell manuoever? any way that I spell it it comes out wrong...)

And finally, this "Sweet Little Dress" Pattern from Leila and Ben (etsy shop) I made 3 dresses from this pattern, two of them for practice and to figure out the pattern (totally easy, which is great for me!).








 NightOwlCraftingCreative Share Button

No comments:

Post a Comment